New Frontiers Christian Academy
STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. The Holy Bible is God's revelation of Himself and was written by men divinely inspired.
2. There is one and only one living and true God. God is Heavenly Father to those who become children of God through faith in Jesus Christ.
3. Christ is the eternal Son of God. He was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. In His death on the cross, He made provision for the redemption of men from sin.
4. The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God. He exalts Christ, convicts of sin, of righteousness and of judgment, enlightens and empowers the believer and the church in worship, evangelism, and service.
5. Man was created by the special act of God, in His own image. By his free choice man sinned against God and brought sin into the human race. Every man possesses dignity and is worthy of respect and Christian love.
6. Salvation is offered freely to all who accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, who by His own blood obtained eternal redemption for the believer.
7. We believe the crucified Christ was bodily resurrected, He ascended into Heaven, and He lives today as our High Priest and Advocate.
8. It is the duty and privilege of every follower of Christ and every church of the Lord Jesus Christ to endeavor to make disciples of all nations, diligently proclaiming the Gospel of Christ to the lost.
9. We believe in "that blessed hope," the imminent return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, who will come to rescue His people and reign upon the earth.
10. We believe in the bodily resurrection of all mankind and the judgment of Christ. Those whose names are written in the Book of Life inherit eternal life and the blessed promises; those whose names are not written in the book are condemned to eternal punishment.